To commemorate the World Cerebral Palsy Day on the 5th October 2016, IHIF’s Yuvraj Shivraj Singh Trauma Rehabilitation Center, Jodhpur inaugurated a new well-equipped Cerebral Palsy (C.P.) room. This newly prepared C.P. room has all modern equipment, special floor and equipment for co-ordination and balance, special education, sensory integration, audio-visual feedback (TV+Video games). A music therapy session was also arranged in presence of His Highness and C.P.Kids. Demonstration of Functional Electrical Stimulation (FES) on hemiplegic Patient was done. His Highness interacted with patient of head injury, hemiplegia, and C.P. children.
- Fourth UN Global Road Safety Week
- Who’s Who in Brain Injury Rehabilitation
- IHIF on NDTV
- Symposium on Assistive Technology in Neuro Rehabilitation organized by Indian Head Injury Foundation on 21st March at DCWA Medical center
- Young India Summit on Road Safety
- Visit of Dr. Christine Lefaivre, Senior Occupational Therapist from Canada
- Please wear helmet for your sake