An awareness drive for 2 wheeler riders was conducted at Noida RTO office by one of our youngest volunteer Ms. Sneha Makhijani.
Practice Patience, follow lanes, avoid honking and wear helmet were the messages. During campaign, free stickers and pamphlets were distributed.
- BMJ Recognition for Indian Head Injury Foundation
- Happy World OT Day, 27th OCT, 2017
- Wheelchair Donation @ Chandigarh Spinal Centre
- Helmet Awareness Workshop@ Jodhpur
- World Cerebral Palsy Day 05 Oct 2017
- IHIF Road Safety Awareness in Noida
- Feather in IHIF’s cap
- Assistive Technology in Neuro Rehabilitation- IHIF initiative