An awareness drive for 2 wheeler riders was conducted at Noida RTO office by one of our youngest volunteer Ms. Sneha Makhijani.
Practice Patience, follow lanes, avoid honking and wear helmet were the messages. During campaign, free stickers and pamphlets were distributed.
- Children’s Right to Safety-New Venture with Apollo Foundation
- Peer Mentor Week For Spinal Cord Injury Patients
- Completion of Ride to Safety Campaign, 2017-18
- Motivational Talk by Roei Sadan -Israeli Adventurer
- Merry Christmas 2017
- Recognition by AIIMS, New Delhi
- BMJ Recognition for Indian Head Injury Foundation
- Happy World OT Day, 27th OCT, 2017