An awareness drive for 2 wheeler riders was conducted at Noida RTO office by one of our youngest volunteer Ms. Sneha Makhijani.
Practice Patience, follow lanes, avoid honking and wear helmet were the messages. During campaign, free stickers and pamphlets were distributed.
- 65th Primary Trauma Care First Responder’s Trainer Course
- Wheelchair donation supported by OneKindAct (OKA)
- IHIF participation at “International Congress on Disability”, Mexico
- IHIF representation at University of Sheffield
- World Head Injury Awareness Day, 20th March 2018
- Children’s Right to Safety-New Venture with Apollo Foundation
- Peer Mentor Week For Spinal Cord Injury Patients
- Completion of Ride to Safety Campaign, 2017-18