The Indian Head Injury Foundation participated in First Young India Summit on Road Safety orgainised by enactus DSE Department of Commerce and United Spirits Road to Safety, A DIAGEO Initiative on 26th March 2017 at Ballabhbhai Patel Chest Auditorium, New Delhi. It was well attended by the young students of Delhi University and eminent panelists shaded lights on the issue of Road Safety. Commodore Ranbir Talwar on behalf of IHIF was one of the panelists. Some photos are attached below.
- Fourth UN Global Road Safety Week
- Who’s Who in Brain Injury Rehabilitation
- IHIF on NDTV
- Symposium on Assistive Technology in Neuro Rehabilitation organized by Indian Head Injury Foundation on 21st March at DCWA Medical center
- Young India Summit on Road Safety
- Visit of Dr. Christine Lefaivre, Senior Occupational Therapist from Canada
- Please wear helmet for your sake